Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Neon & Navy












Happy Wednesday!

Hope everyone is having a good week so far! As I've mentioned before, I wear a lot of blazers especially for work. They can dress up any outfit and are a great alternative for a heavy jacket when it's still a little cool out. Soon it will be too hot to wear them so I'm getting them out of my system right now while I can. :)
In a previous post I did a neon pink shirt with a black blazer. Today I am doing neon yellow with a navy blazer. I'm not a huge yellow fan but I saw this neon shade in the store and loved it. I thought pairing it with navy worked well. I am also loving one of my newer Michael Kors bags. I am a huge navy and gold fan for the summer as I love the nautical vibe.

T-Shirt ~ Target ~  size small ~ Under $10!!

Blazer ~ older ~ H&M ~ size US 6 (I range either 4 or 6 depending) ~ similar here

Jeans ~ AG Jeans ~ size 27R ~ style: The Ballad slim boot ~ similar here  

Bag ~ Michael Kors ~ so I looked online and I don't see the navy one in the small anymore. They do however have white, brown, and black here . A light bluish/green here.   Three other colors here through Macy's.  (on sale too!) However, they do have the navy/gold like mine in the medium here so it is bigger but the same style.

Necklace ~ was my mom's ~ really liking this one and this one

Shoes ~ DSW ~ size 7.5 ~ similar here

Thanks for reading!!

~Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment